Sunday, January 09, 2005

(*) Bronze Thong

Hello Blog Paige. I'm taking the boys bowling tomorrow (Sunday) - another 3-to-4 hours of just hanging out together! Whoo hoo! This satisfies my weary ol' soul!

I washed and aired-out my sleeping bag yesterday... I thought I'd better do it as I'll be needing it soon... the date on the bag-and-box it'd been stored inside was October 2001! Argh!

My housemate went and bought herself a copy of one of my Top-Five of All-Time movies on DVD - "Dead Poets Society". Oh wow - this film is so good, it's a piece of ART!

Do you realise - you'll never see the back of your own head? (Just something to think about...?!? (snigger) )


The Wattle Flat Bronze Thong is on this weekend - the ultimate in country race meetings!
The Parkes Elvis Festival is coming! Elvis impersonators everywhere! Argh!
Here's a blogger who lives not far from where I am - Beelzebublog.
Cyalayta
Mallard d'Quackers

3 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Mal, what's with "you'll never see the back of your own head" thing? Sparrow couldn't be bothered answering when I asked ages ago - but as you're a Mallard and fellow bird, you'll probably understand it.

Hope you had a great time bowling.

January 09, 2005 11:43 pm  
Blogger Mallard said...

The back of your own head... "Once removed from the original" I think is the gist of it... it's just a nice thought, I fear! Us silly crazy wild ducks, we Mallards, like playing with words, you know! D'oh! lol

January 10, 2005 2:15 am  
Blogger D said...

Okay, keep playing with words then, Mal - how is "once removed from the original" a nice thought? It seems to me the original would be better, yeah? Don't you lose resolution the more times you reproduce something?

January 10, 2005 11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home