Monday, December 20, 2004

(*) Mellon

Castugigus methinks the mellon's eating grubbings! Bark - thine knowlest dirst buttomworst rusping scalliom?

Gees - I think the translation button's stopped working on my typewriter, whatsayest thou? ARGH! A post is on its' way in a day or two - I've been away from the cyber-ether for a while. During the meanwhilst... in the meanwhile... during the meantime... enjoy all those fattening Xmas foods... you'll have all of January to sled those ill-gotten-gained kg's! hahahaa!
STOP PRESS! The Raven - my dearest online friend in the world - has got herself a wee bloggie! Check it out here!
Cyalayta
Mallard d'Quackers

5 Comments:

Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

My hips have been around for several decades already without today's scoffment of chocolate being anywhere near them - given my age, that'll only be on my hips for around half a lifetime, which makes me feel MUCH better!

December 22, 2004 12:38 am  
Blogger 3rd daughter said...

have a great christmas, mal.

December 24, 2004 12:46 am  
Blogger Just Me said...

Got your card this morning, Mal. Thanks so much, it was lovely. Have a wonderful weekend; I hope Santa brings you everything you asked for :)

December 24, 2004 9:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yvonne here! (Blogger doesn't like me. Won't accept my login... oh well.)

I hope your holidays are filled with joy and happiness. All the best to you and your little ones! :)

December 26, 2004 8:49 am  
Blogger Mallard said...

Thank you, ladies. I appreciate your 'invisible' friendship over the last few months - thank you. I mean that. Hope you have a great season together with your loved ones, enjoying being together.
Cyalayta
Mal :o)

December 27, 2004 2:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home