Wednesday, January 05, 2005

(*) Loopy front

Hiya Blog Paige!


It's been a pretty quiet few days here on the loopy front. The weather here's been nutty - the sunshine was brilliant, so I bung on a load of wash and - you guessed it - the rain fell in abundance - D'OH!
Got a call from my (only) brother last night... mum let him go thru her ceiling space to clean up and out any junk laying about forgotten up there... he was the lucky one to pick up a mummified rat! Ewww! The best news (apart from the rat, that is...) was his discovery of a huge pile of my dad's old scrapbooks. Most of them would be filled with old sailing newspaper clippings and photos, stuff like that - that's a whole heap of my memories I have of my late dad. My brother's going to bring them up for me the next time he comes for a visit... maybe I should get that sticking throttle cable on the car fixed tomorrow and pay him a visit instead! Whatdoyareckon? lol
My goldfish (Thoon IV) has grown 1cm in length since I've had him these 6 months. He's a cheeky little blighter... he's really 'aggressive' with the dinosaur in the tank, regularly digging it out! Now, I'm sure if the dinosaur could only fight back... it's silly when I go to feed him somedays to find the plastic beast drifting atop the tank! Norty fishieee! He knows when I come into the room, you know... I sit on the edge of my bed and have a brief conversation with him... it's only very one-sided tho, you understand...
I told you I didn't have a lot to say today! I think I might sit down and write some more forgotten memories... that's always a good exercise. Hope your New Years' celebrations were sensational!
Cyalayta
Mallard d'Quackers
Message Board

2 Comments:

Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

This may sound like a stupid question...but...who is the pretty girl on your blog? I know you have boys, but as much as i can remember, i never read about paige. Sorry if i am just a dork and don't remember.

January 05, 2005 6:23 am  
Blogger Mallard said...

Thanx for your post, caroline - great to see you back online. This link might help answer that question for you - hopefully! http://n.domaindlx.com/maljam/paige.html
Cyalayta
Mal :o)

January 05, 2005 11:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home