Sunday, December 26, 2004

(*) Ben harper


Week 98
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Plot:: lost the
  2. Farce:: Federal Politics
  3. Unexpected:: forgiveness
  4. Siren:: Belle of the Ball
  5. Ben:: Harper
  6. Freshman:: Brick walls
  7. Quicksand:: Laurence of Arabia
  8. 24 hours:: I wanna be sedated
  9. Spunky:: Brewster?
  10. Vicious:: Sid
Week 99-A
Otherwise known as Week 95 which I for some strange reason skipped.
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. holiday:: Mungo Brush, NSW Mid-north coast
  2. fault:: San Fransisco
  3. beep:: Come on baby, drive my car...
  4. bubble:: Bubble Boy
  5. needle:: and the damage done
  6. fare:: Manly Ferry
  7. treat:: your children well
  8. express:: yourself
  9. webcam:: intimate spectacle
  10. capital:: finance

Sunday, December 12, 2004
1. Do you have a favorite 80's song? Oh gosh... maybe 'Money For Nothing' by Dire Straits... I actually hated it when it first came out!
2. What's the biggest event in your life to date? The birth of each of my three children.
3. What's one more thing during your lifetime you would like to learn how to do well? Teach.
4. What is your earliest childhood memory? Looking up at my mum as she hung out washing on the backyard clothesline.
5. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Is than an African or a European swallow...?
6. Where, When and What is your most favorite memory? Honeymoon, Mollymook, 1992 - slip-sliding on a rock platform.
7. Do you fit in? Nope, never have. It doesn't worry me anymore, altho it took me 17 years' to figure that out!
8. Tell me your favorite recipe. Galah Pie. Take a freshly killed galah, pluck it and place it in a pot of boiling water, along with a smooth river stone. When the stone is soft, the Galah is cooked...


Sunday, December 19, 2004
More questions submitted by our fellow Monday Madness participants........Have fun! I may post the final set of participants' questions the week AFTER next. Thank you everyone for playing my meme! Have a blessed Christmas! =)

1. How did you learn about computers? Were you self taught? I first started using my flatmate's Mac Plus in c.1988; I'm self-taught - all trial-and-error!
2. What is your favorite color and why is it your favorite color? Orange, as it's such a bright, happy joyous colour in nature, but practically useless elsewhere!
3. What one thing going on in the world right now, has the most effect on you personally? The arrogant self-righteousness of the Western Protestant Evangelical Church.
4. If you were going to develop your own meme, what kind would you create? Using themes, using colours, senses, 'The Seven levels' of consciousness... all sorts of different stuff...
5. Why do you enjoy answering memes? It helps me to keep my mind working
6. What is your wildest dream? Living happily on the isle of Hydra, greece, painting, writing in peace.
7. Why do you answer these questions? To show others who may listen that I am not a one-demensional creature.

Cyalayta
Mallard d'Quackers

2 Comments:

Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

1. Do you have a favorite 80's song? fight for your right to party by the beastie boys
2. What's the biggest event in your life to date? I would have to go along with what you said mal. my kids. my wedding day ranks up there also.
3. What's one more thing during your lifetime you would like to learn how to do well? draw, i can't even draw a stick figure right! ..lol
4. What is your earliest childhood memory? my first day of school, my mom gave me a sweater with fuzzy kitties on the pockets that my grandma made for me before she died for my first day of school.
5. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? who wants to know and why? lol
6. Where, When and What is your most favorite memory? when my husband proposed to me.
7. Do you fit in? I am one of those people that can make my self fit into any situation.
8. Tell me your favorite recipe. Stuffed cabbage. I just made it for christmas and it turned out good!

December 27, 2004 6:03 pm  
Blogger Mallard said...

You're sooo brave to admite the Bastie Boys! hahahahaa! And I'm sure stuffed cabbage tastes a whole lot better than it sounds... eewwww...
Stick figures? I'm lucky enough if I can TYPE!
Cyalayta
Mal :o)

December 27, 2004 9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home