Monday, December 06, 2004

Common sense so uncommon


Sunday, December 05, 2004
1. What's your favorite TV show and why? The Simpsons, as it's a great reflection of western society in all it's barren awfulness.
2. What's your sign? "Stop! Wrong Way! Go back!"... oooh, you mean... Cancer/Leo?
3. Why is common sense so uncommon? Thinking is simply taken for granted?
4. What are 5 (or 10) great things about your life partner? Who I thought was my l/p married someone else! I can't comment!
5. Why do you blog? Are you a writer at heart? Is it a passion? Or because it's en vogue? I'm a frustrated writer, and blogging is a slack way to keep my hand in, but it's really 'junk/pop' writing for me in a way. I'd much rather take hours to write a few pages, and I rarely do that in my blog. Blogging is instant communiaction - warts and all, and I know it's limitations and embrace them! Thus endeth the lesson! lol.
6. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 56.874 kgs.
7. Fiction or nonfiction? Nonfiction - life really IS stranger and more twisted than fiction.
8. If you were an animal, which animal would you like to be, and why? An albatross, soaring free for months at a time, just enjoying the world from a great height.

Week 97
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Delightful:: sunsets over the ocean
  2. Impact:: crater
  3. Consolation:: unconditional hugs
  4. Donation:: thankfully
  5. Blue moon:: crooning
  6. Grinner:: secret joy
  7. Smoker:: stoopid
  8. Muse:: inner whispered voice
  9. Tweet:: Sylvester
  10. Guitar:: waalaaaaangggggg!


I did NOT get to see the boys on the weekend - I am NOT impressed.

Here's our household paperweight on the kitchen bench... it's nice living in a loonatic assylum sometimes... hahahaa.

Cyalayta
Mallard d'Quackers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home