Monday, November 29, 2004

And the time here is...


It's just something I stumbled across... it took forever to get this clock, too... a total waste of time, in my opinion!

I think this clock is much more reliable, in my opinion...


In my local RSL Club, there's this monstrosity sitting in the 'Fishing Club' display case on the wall! Argh! It's a monster Murray Cod!

I was sitting in their nice cool air-conditioning yesterday arvo, watching the Test Cricket on the large screen TV! What a way to chill-out on a Sumday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mal
Your blog is great. I am slowly getting around to all the people on Ruby's list. I am still not sure about how to properly post comments yet, but I will get there.
Take it easy mate.
Johno

November 29, 2004 12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home