Monday, November 29, 2004

(*) Monday's thoughts

Summer's hit here with a vengence... it was 34c (93f) here today, and they're predicting 36c (97f) tomorrow... looks like an afternoon sitting in the local air conditioned RSL Club writing again! lol Wednesday is looking to be a whole lot cooler - whoo hoo!
Running around a lot today trying to find work...

Week 96
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Limited time only:: life, not as we know it, not as we know it...
  2. Voluptuous:: rounded, well-developed chest
  3. Nutritionist:: Ronald McDonald...?
  4. Belt:: across the back (only kidding!)
  5. Star crossed:: lovers - Romeo and Juliet.
  6. Snakeskin:: laying across a fence
  7. Athlete’s foot:: Running Shoes
  8. Boom:: Crash Opera
  9. Freezer:: Burns
  10. Store hours:: 24-hour ice Creamery




It's a sort of 'pot pourri' this week. Since I'm moving in a couple of days, I'm inviting everyone who participates this week to offer a question for next week's MM. I know I've done this before, but I really appreciated all the wonderful suggestions. I will use them if they've not been asked in the recent past. Thank you all for playing, and I wish you a wonderful week! =)

1. How did you choose a name for your blog? Mallard is a chat nickname I've had for a few years; it originally was 'The White One', which became 'Whitey", which became 'Malster', which became the 'Loppy Mallard'... the evolution of a nickname! lol
2. How many times have you changed the name of your blog? Not yet!
3. How many blogs to you update regularly? Three, but one about 3 or 4 times each week.
4. How many times have you moved in your life? Too many! About 15 times... the joys of 6-month rental leases when I was first married...
5. On a scale of 1-10, how stressful is moving (in your opinion)? I hate moving - packing, really, but it's about a 6. It's easier moving as a single white male than as a whole family!
6. When moving, do you/would you rent a moving van/truck? Absolutely - yes! i drive it myself.
7. Do you wear glasses? If so, how old were you when you needed them? Sure do - I'm short-sighted. First started getting eye-strain headaches when I was about 11, but wasn't until 1995 that i started wearing glasses full-time.
8. What one question would you hope someone running a meme, would ask? "What's a 'meme'?" lol

Cyalayta
Mallard d'Quackers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home