Friday, February 04, 2005

(*) Wyreema

My brother found some amazing info on something of family interest to us. Dad used to always name his boats 'Wyreema', and when cleaning thru some of dad's old paperwork, my bro found and retyped and sent me some info on the original steamship 'Wyreema'. Along with some pics, I've turned it all into a simple webpage - for your interest too. Take a look.

But seriously, when all is said and done, I just follow this prude advice:

Cyalayta
Mallard d'Quackers :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mallard,

The link to your 'simple webpage' is not working, mate.

Ron...

February 04, 2005 9:59 am  
Blogger Mallard said...

Silly server - I've fixed it, now. Thanx for letting me know - muchly appreciated.
Mal :o)

February 04, 2005 11:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home