Saturday, January 15, 2005

(*) Swimming

I'm taking the boys swimming at the local pool in a few hours... we'll wait until it's not the hottest part of the day. It's about 36c (97f) at the moment. It's wonderful how they all have the confidence to swim practically like fish now... well, wallowing like seals might be more adpt...? Or perhaps, that's just a description of me in the water...? lol

Wild, outrageous and exciting news - the new phone book arrived today! I know, I know - it's just all too much! Whoah... I think I need to sit down, calm down and stop spinning... oh wow! Yes - it has been a slow few days!

My housemate's gone away and left me again... but this time it's a bit further away... she's spending about 2 weeks tripping around Ireland! Her biggest aim was... not the Blarney Stone but - The Guinness Brewery! hahahaa.
Cyalayta
Mallard d'Quackers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home