Wednesday, August 18, 2004

(*) Catching up

There's another High School reunion coming up in September (which I'm not keen on attending at this stage - I'd much rather catch-up with people 1-on-1, you know...?). But thru this I've managed to catch up with an old mate I haven't spoken to in literally years. I was the best man at his wedding in the mid-80's, but since the early 90's we just lost touch. So, fingers' crossed, we can catch up together in Sydney somewhere in October. That'd be great. We used to play in bands together - he was the drummer at the very first pub gig I ever played in 1985.

Another guy I've caught up with is a bloke I used to hang out with during my final school years and late teens - mad crazy times for all of us. Well, stone me - he's a bloody University professor nowdays in Brisbane! Argh! pmsl! Aint it good how the years mellow and age us all gracefully! We're all hitting 40 this year. pmsl!

Cyalayta
Mal :o)
Message Board - http://malboard.cjb.net
Home - http://maljam.cjb.net
mal@maljam.cjb.net
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, it's the light of the oncoming train." (Robert Lowell)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home