Wednesday, August 11, 2004

(*) Where was I...?

I was walking home yesterday evening with a darkening sky, pushing my shopping trolley about a block from home. My mind was 100 miles away, thinking dark cloudy thoughts, as such. I noticed 2 people get into a car parked outside a house about 50 feet in front of me, but didn't think any more of it. Suddenly, when I drew parallel to them in the car, a huge barked WOOF roared out from behind a closed gate from the right in the darkness. I literally jumped sideways, nearly tossing the blasted shopping trolley onto its' side. In my muttered cursings of being brought back to my senses from my reverie, I looked at the woman sitting in the passenger seat, and she was wetting herself laughing. Well, I couldn't help but laff myself - it must have looked pretty funny. I laughed all the way home.

Cyalayta
Mal :o)
Message Board - http://malboard.cjb.net
Home - http://maljam.cjb.net
mal@maljam.cjb.net
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, it's the light of the oncoming train." (Robert Lowell)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home