Friday, November 12, 2004

(*) Seb turns 8!

Seb turns the big eight! He had heaps of fun at his Bowling Party!







I am soooooo proud of him. I love him sooooo much - I think about my boys each and every single day. It's sooooo hard and heartbreaking being apart from them...
On This Day...
Births - Seb; Neil Young (muso, 1945); Grace Kelly (goddess, 1929).
Weather - beautiful blue skies, winds v.light NE/NW, a bit muggy, about 22c.
Soundtrack - "Dangerous", Michael Jackson.
Cyalayta
Mallard d'Quackers

2 Comments:

Blogger 3rd daughter said...

seb is such a cutie. bowling parties are a lot of fun. is hugh really your second cousin??? i'd certainly say yes to meeting up with him if the opportunity arose!

November 13, 2004 10:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh it still wont let me sign in,..GRRRRR
Seb is a handsome fella. Your boys are so cute. I hope you all had a great day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEB FROM RUBY!!!!

November 14, 2004 10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home