Thursday, October 21, 2004

(*) Thursday is today

This is the lovely little townhouse I'm living in quite happily right now, thank you.


I spoke to my mum this morning - she sounded terrible... weak, breathless, lethargic...
On This Day...
Born: Manfred Mann (muso, 1940); Steve Cropper (muso, 1941); Dizzy Gillespie (jazz god, 1917); Samuel Taylor Coleridge (writer, 1772).
Died: Jack Kerouac (writer, 1969).
Events: Battle of Trafalgar & Nelson dies, 1805.
Useless Trivia: The blind hymn writer Fanny Crosby wrote 8,500 hymns.
My Soundtrack:
Beatles "Anthology 2"; local radio.

4 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

Your home is lovely. I'm really quite envious. Hope your mum feels better soon.

October 22, 2004 12:20 am  
Blogger Amnesia said...

I'm sorry about your Mom. My thoughts are with you.

October 22, 2004 6:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I am starting this blogger has a conspiracy against me..lol
It is Ruby again.
I LOVE your house. What a beauty.
I am sorry to hear about your mum. My thoughts and wishes are with you. Take care.

October 22, 2004 12:11 pm  
Blogger Mallard said...

Thanx for your thoughts, ladies - I really do appreciate it.

As far as signing in to post a comment - I have NO idea why it keeps &%$#@ up on you! Norty blogger! By the way - I use 'Netscape' as my browser, and I realise it blocks all the pop-up windows that come along... I've only just remembered to check this page using Internet Explorer - and you get pop-ups! I just delete the pop-ups as soon as they appear. Does it drive you mad? Pls let me know! Thanx & Cyalayta
Mal :o)

October 22, 2004 3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home