Monday, October 18, 2004

Monday Madness



This week's questions are all about computers! Let's play, shall we??? (and let's make it fill-in-the-blanks....)

1. I have reformatted my hard drive just one time.
2. I usually reformat my hard drive about one time a year.
3. When I'm working in a document, I save about every thirty minutes.
4. I've upgraded my computer by adding a cd-rom drive! lol.
5. I've got about fifty CD's/floppies with info on them and about six of them aren't labeled.
6. Since I've been using my computer, I find the easiest way to organize my files is to put 'em into organised and clearly organised folders & sub-folders.
7. I have three email accounts.
8. Whenever I have a computer-related question, I usually call my local bloke.
9. I usually use a search engine when looking for Uni or work-related stuff.
10. My computer is about five years' old.

posted by otto
I just wanna say a huge big thank you to all my regular Bloggers who read this stuff and say hello when they can - thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, comments and advice, wisdom - and a great sense of humour!


Cyalayta
Mal :o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not anonymous Mal, for some reason blogger will not let me sign in. "sighs"
Thanks for the comment on my blog once again. I truly love your place here too.
That adopt a blob looks interesting..lol Might have to go and get one.
Hope all is well and glad you liked the masturbate for peace site, makes you want to get all poetic hey..lol
Keep smiling mate
Ruby

October 18, 2004 9:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something is wrong with the sign-in to post a comment; Otto here....just wanted to say thanks for playing Monday Madness. First time I reformatted this hard drive; it can be such a chore. Have a great week! ~Otto

October 19, 2004 2:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home