Wednesday, October 20, 2004

(*) Latest pic

For those of you interested in a recent pic of me - here's one. It's literally the first thing I've taken my my new digital camera... a self-portrait using the bathroom mirror - complete with flash spots on the glass! D'oh!


Here's one of my precious goldfish "Thoon", complete with his resident dinosaur!


And finally for today - my two teddy bears, "Whitey" and "Edward". Dear ol' Edward is 40 years' old - and really starting to show it!

On This Day...
Born: Tom Petty (muso, 1953); Arthur Rimbaud (writer, 1854).
Died: Burt Lancaster (actor, 1994).
Events: Sydney Opera House opened, 1973.
Useless Trivia: Largest pleasure beach is Virginia Baeach, VI, USA, with 45km of beach frontage.
My Soundtrack:
Beatles "Anthology 2"
Cyalayta
Mal (ie. Mallard the Quackers)
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, it's the light of the oncoming train." (Robert Lowell)
"Nuts" (US General, Battle of the Bulge 1944, in reply to German surrender demand)
"The Lord survives the rainbow of His will." (Robert Lowell)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mal it is Ruby mate. BLogger will not let me post still for some reason.

I loved the pic. You just got to love self taken photos, mine usually always end up missing the face totally, so you did very well.
Thanks for sharing with us.
:)

October 22, 2004 12:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home