Saturday, November 13, 2004

Monday's Unconscious Mad Mutterings


Sunday, November 07, 2004
Name 3 (or more, or less!) things...

1. ...you cannot live without. My feet; drinking water; my teddybear, Edward.
2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with. My teddybear, Edward; my puter; the internet.
3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week. Commence paid employment; seek legal help re ex.; spend quality time with my sons.
4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week. Put my ex straight; paid bills early; wrote a long, satisying yet messy blog entry.
5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.' At least a fortnight on Hydra, Greece; time - just time to do nothing; sunshine and good company.
6. ...you would like to change about yourself. Get teeth looked at; less paranoid; less stressed about things beyond my control.
7. ...you like about yourself. Sense of humour; wierd zone; listening to the world about me.
8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing. Sleeping; sleeping; sleeping.
9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization. My accounts; my friendships; my brain-box!


Sunday, October 31, 2004

1. Code your own website or use a template? Both!
2. Use a digital camera or a film camera? If digital, do you print your own pictures, order them online, or send them out? Digital - still getting used to it, and I get the pictures printed at K-Mart. The rest I store online.
3. Make your own cards or buy them at a card shop? Card Shop - I aint that clever, tho I have made my own wrapping paper in the past.
4. Draw your own graphics or get them from the internet? Get them wherever I can find them online!
5. Take showers or baths? Showers 99% of the time, but who can resist a long hot soak in a tub occasionally?
6. Make your own candles or buy them? And are they soy or paraffin? Buy them... soy? what's that?!
7. Celebrate Halloween or not? Nope, no trick or treaters here either.
8. Sleep in on weekends or get up early even if you don't have to go to work? I try to sleep in, but not always - stoopid body-clock!
9. Correct other people's grammar, or just let it go? What's wrong with their grandma?



Week 92
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Small Talk:: whispered gossip.
  2. Evidence:: facts, truth in reality.
  3. Drifting:: sitting on a yacht at midnight becalmed watching the moonrise.
  4. Hostage:: sadness at idiocy.
  5. Beauty:: to each their own version.
  6. Automatic:: for the people.
  7. Asking for it:: it... oh no, I said it... I said it again...
  8. Visene:: sinus more a problem than the eyes.
  9. No strings attached:: no accociation beyond the moment.
  10. Frizz:: wet towels.



Week 91
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Right now:: stressed and anxious about my ex's reactions.
  2. Halloween:: a non-event.
  3. Provider:: hmmm... who's my saviour this term...?
  4. Rescue me:: salvation is found in mankind's folly?
  5. Confidence:: what's that? I've completely forgotten! lol.
  6. Fungus:: the Bogeyman.
  7. Candy corn:: nope.
  8. Reunion:: Do I look that old...?!
  9. Winner:: salt water spray on the trapeeze
  10. Tradition:: or complacency?



Week 90
I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Blackout:: flash-bang lightning
2. Platinum:: PS2
3. Leather and lace:: Cottage Industries Inc.
4. Court:: Unsympathetic Justice
5. Mind your own business:: uninvolvement
6. Gambling:: wastage
7. Lily:: Picture of
8. Evasive:: Manly 16ft Skiff from the 1970's.
9. Turn-on:: and Drop Out
10. Suspect:: suspiciously

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mal it is Ruby
for some reason it wont let me use my blogger name.
I love all these. I think they are great. I keep meaning to grab and do one myself.
Keep smiling :)

November 14, 2004 10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home