Sunday, May 15, 2005

(*) Flattered and flattened

Gosh! I have just been interviewed by Zinnia at Real E Fun... I'll have to ask her if I can post my response on here first, tho! I am flattered - and flattened!

I spent a bit of time writing some catching-up emails this arvo... but still I ran out of time! Argh!

Last weekend, the boys and I watched the start of the NSW State Rally, and here's some photos that 6-yo Ix took of it all - aint they simply fantastic?!

I'm still sitting on an 8 out of 10 - still! And I'm not even in love! hahahaa.


Week 117
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Texas:: 10-gallon hats and arrogance
  2. Scholarship:: Free University
  3. Runner-up:: There aint no second prize
  4. Mustang Sally:: R'n'B
  5. Jones:: Brian, late Rolling Stone and their founder
  6. Hard to get:: no comment
  7. Jewish:: circumcision - the unkindest cut of all
  8. Crew:: Call me Ahab (memories of Gregory Peck's waving arm harpooned to Moby Dick!)
  9. Cable:: Across the bottom of the ocean
  10. Assistant:: West Coast Promotion Man
Week 118
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Android:: Marvin, the Paranoid (Got to see HHGTTG!!!)
  2. Revenge:: of the Nerds
  3. Knight::'s Tale
  4. Stranded:: The Saints
  5. Weakness:: Lying
  6. Greed:: too much waste
  7. Walter:: Pidgeon
  8. Dense:: Drysdale
  9. Sheep:: Lamb $#it
  10. Propane:: BBQ's
Week 119
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Grandma:: sadly missed - always there, supporting, great hugs
  2. Pet:: Cindy and Sam jumping against my bedroom window at 3am
  3. Desolate:: Mungo Brush - desolate beauty
  4. Backspace:: outside the backdoor
  5. Common ground:: The SCG
  6. Storm:: watching lightning 10kms out to sea from North Head
  7. Dark:: turning off all the lights deep inside Jenolan Caves
  8. Water bottle:: 1 1/2 litre Berri Tomato Juice
  9. Training:: running up 50+ steps to prepare for rowing and eight
  10. Dot coms:: not a good business deal lately

Now, if Mr Bean had a baby...

1 Comments:

Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Alex's photos are excellent - and I can see what he's most interested in!! The Mr Bean baby one is gross, though; it *almost* put me off my breakfast. And yes, of course you can post your responses on your blog.

May 16, 2005 5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home