Saturday, May 14, 2005

(*) So damn proud


Just one day to go! I think they worked out that each one of us manually handled a minimum of 21,000 plums by hand - each, each day, for 4 weeks! ARGHHH!

The boys are going great - spent a fantastic day with them last weekend. Mum's ashes were interred on Thursday into the ground with dad's. I'm feeling quite fine about it all. Altho, sorting thru some of mum's old videos, I spent 3 hours today looking at tape of the boys since their births! I was crying, laffing, smiling - just feeling so damn proud of 'em! Were they really only that small when they were born...?!? I mean, Josh is as tall as my neck at the moment - and still growing! lol There was good footage of both my parents, and my nan too - all who have now passed away. Wow - what a good day. Plus - I'll be able to register my car on Monday no problem - that's a HUGE worry off my little mind.

Apols to not being a regular blogger lately - nor visiting any blogs either... by the time I've been getting home of a late arvo, I'm too knackered to do much of anything at all, let alone go surfing! BUT - I'm not concerned about it... Ms Paige here is just an added luxury for me, when I have the time to tend to it all. Today's been the first day in ages I've been able to sit and fiddle with my messy blog a little bit...

Out of a scale of 1-10, I'm sitting on an EIGHT!!! Whoo hoo!!!


Yes... they're at it again!


This is pretty damn funny! Check out the "Superdickery" site!
"... has some rather silly comic book artwork (published quite a few years ago) that has some hidden and not so hidden messages in its pages. The pages haven't been touched up - they are shown as they were published. Chortle as Batman and The Joker compare boners and Jimmy Olsen has a hankering to don women's clothing… "
(Thanx to DwarvenOne for the link!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Mallard:

I can totally relate to the not blogging here lately. Hope your doing well. I know what you mean about the kids... It seems they grow up before your eyes. We'll be old and gray before we know it!

May 15, 2005 12:01 pm  
Blogger Mallard said...

Thanx for that! Yeah, I'm keeping pretty well... 8 out of 10 - which is EXCELLENT for me!

May 15, 2005 12:54 pm  
Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Really glad it's all going so well for you. I figured the job was wearing you out, and that you'd be back when the plum season was over. It's good to 'see' you!

May 15, 2005 6:50 pm  
Blogger 3rd daughter said...

hi mal, thanks for all the comments - i love comments :) and finding all of yours today cheered me up. glad to hear life if going well for you. when i next buy some plums, i'll say a thank you to you and your fellow plum packers :)

May 15, 2005 10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home