Friday, May 06, 2005

(*) 1,000,000,000 plums

(NB. This was written last night!)
Hiya Paige - long time no talk with! That's OK - I've been leaving home early and getting home late... all thanx to about 1,000,000,000 plums! Argh! lol Getting there - about another weeks' worth left to pack... unless they start to go off too much... sheesh... By the time I get home, have a shower, get some tea happening - I sit down - and I've had it! Snoring and all of that... sheesh... the other day I sat down and had ONE beer (only one! - and promptly fell asleep! It's not that it's hard work - by no means! It's just a long repetitive day standing... at least everyone in the packing shed are quite mad - I fit in like hand into glove... it's almost like I can slip into 'Moofie' mode and act a little silly - it's lots of fun. That's why I keep going back - it's just a fun place to be, really. It's been the mostest fun at a temp job I've ever had! lol That's the people, of course - the actual work - packing plums, is as boring as %$#@! lol A great lot of people to have around to work and hang out with during a long day in a noisy shed.


Mother's Day is this Sunday.. I've got a few mixed feelings about it, since it's been 5 weeks tomorrow since mum died. Generally I'm feeling quite fine with it all, and every now and again I'll start 'thinking' - and get a bit sad. But, that's OK.

Seeing the boys on Saturday (fingers' crossed) - going together to the Fire Stations' Open day, and then onto a small fair afterwards... jumping castle and all that... and watching the start of a car rally... I can't wait to hang out with them again. I miss them like crazy... it still aches, you know. I guess that's a pain I'll just have to bear for ever, you know! Oh well... $#it happens... it's just the depth that varies, hey?! lol.

Any marriage proposals coming my way will be considered at the moment... hahahahaaa! Just missing someone to come home to and hang out with and talk with. My housemate's always good value to hang out with, but I never 'talk' to her about deep stuff, you know. That's OK. It's just the phase of the moon this week or something... d'oh! lol.

Well, it's getting towards 8pm, and I think I'll hit the sack! Terrible, isn't it?!? "I'm too old for this $#it!"

Cyalayta
mdq
Email: mal [@] maljam [.] cjb [.] net
Message Board: http://malboard.cjb.net

"Excuse me, which way is the stage?" (Audience member, lost at Altamont, 1969.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Good to hear from you. Glad it's going well. Try saying 'plain bun, plum bun, plain plum bun' fast ten times!!!

May 06, 2005 6:47 pm  
Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

Glad your keeping busy! I've always said that i go to work to get some sanity! Talk to others, do something different. Take Care Mal.

May 07, 2005 3:10 pm  
Blogger gammamoma said...

Nothing like enjoying what you do and the pleasure of relaxing after a hard days work.

Make the best time with your kids when you have them, and make great memories for the future!

Remember your Mom will be near you always and is smiling down on you every time you think of her.

May 09, 2005 10:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home