Sunday, May 15, 2005

(*) The Ultimate Blog - seriously!

If you have never read a blog before -
Read this one:
Real E Fun


Zinnia is a non-religious funeral celebrant, and she writes like an angel! I won't say anything else but - read her! This is 11 out of 10 blogging - and a best-selling book-in-waiting.

"It's not the characters that are ace, it's the way your descriptions make them come alive."

Zinnia - you are my hero... you give me a fresh hope for the human soul.


(I normally don't give blogs such huge positive wraps as this - but I seriously cannot help myself with this one.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Well, you know what, I really didn't expect that - and I'm blushing like a sunburnt beetroot. Thank you very much, Mal! (BTW I came over here to do some research and generate ideas for your five questions - I was really going to draw the line at doing five interviews, but couldn't resist a plea from one of my best blogmates - so keep an eye on your email!)

May 15, 2005 6:48 pm  
Blogger Mallard said...

You're very welcome! My eyes are peeled - the questions have been read, thought over, and answered! Keep your eyes on your inbox now - whoo hoo! Thank you for considering me as an interviewee! Now I am blushing!

May 15, 2005 10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home