Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday Mutterings

I'll write a newsy blog soon - probably tonite. Thanx Paige.

Sunday, March 27, 2005
Let's have some fun! More fill-in-the-blanks!

1. Boxing Day is more fun to celebrate than any other holiday - sitting sipping orange juice in front of a fan watching the Melbourne cricket test!
2. The last vacation I took was to Brisbane QLD - visiting Raven.
3. The next vacation I plan to take will be to Kiama NSW - birthplace of Charmain Clift.
4. I'd really like to be more employable!.
5. I can't remember the last time I no comment! lol.
6. The book I last read (or am currently reading) is The Dam Busters by J. Falconer.
7. The last program I installed on my computer was Netscape.
8. When it comes to food, my weakness is a plain small-shop hamburger!.
9. I really look forward to spending time with my boys.

Sunday, April 03, 2005
The following questions all begin with where you live...

1. ...did you have to turn your clocks forward one hour this weekend? No - here in NSW we had to turn them BACK an hour! But - stoopid me - I put them FORWARD an hour again - I was TWO hours fast for a few hours there! D'oh!
2. ...what is the price of gasoline? 109.9 cents/litre
3. ...which natural disasters, if any, do you have to worry about? Giant mushroom-headed Martians attacking on a full moon...? None here - we are very lucky.
4. ...do you have a local newspaper, and if so, do you subscribe to it? My housemate WORKS for the local paper, and brings one home for free each day! Whoo hoo!
5. ...do you subscribe to a local cable company for television viewing? Nope - free-to-air here.
6. ...what is the speed limit on your road/street? 60 km/h in my street, but 50 km/h about town.
7. ...how far do you have to drive to the nearest post office? I can walk to it - it's 4 blocks away! The nearest post box is 1 block away.
8. ...what is the average temperature in April? Low 20's. (Low 70's)
9. ...what is the average temperature in December? Mid 30's. (Mid 90's)
10. ...are your four seasons drastically different from one another? Sure are - we get all 4 seasons in one day out here - ANY time of the year! Stinking dry heat to almost snowing! Ack! lol


Week 112
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. I’m waiting:: crying, waiting, hoping (Buddy Holly)
  2. Speak:: and be recognized
  3. Roger...:: Ramjet
  4. Knock knock:: headache
  5. Hybrid:: Blogging
  6. Can’t believe my eyes:: it's a pink electric flying whale!
  7. Hooked:: on the 1960's.
  8. Pontificate:: solemnity
  9. Slime:: crime
  10. Unwelcome:: telemarketers at dinnertime
Week 113
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Renewal:: up for review
  2. Someone to talk to:: anybody!!!
  3. Count:: Down
  4. Expiration:: the end of all perspiration
  5. Upload:: photos
  6. Publish:: website poetry
  7. Holy:: $#it!
  8. Change in the air:: here comes the setting sun
  9. Titillating:: Dr Strangelove
  10. Glorious:: sunsets from the beach

1 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

I really enjoyed reading your answers, Mal! Thanks for playing Monday Madness; and did 2 weeks at a time; I can barely remember to do one and I run the meme.... Have an excellent week!! =)

April 05, 2005 11:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home