Thursday, September 16, 2004

(*) Did you see the moon tonight?

Did you get a chance to see the moon tonight, before it set? It looked magnificent - it's just a new moon, and I love it when it's at this time of its' month. It seriously looks like a huge ball - 3 dimensional ball just hanging in the sky! I mean, I guess my brain has been programmed over my life to only 'see' the moon as 2 dimensional, you know - flat. But, when it's like this, it's so plainly obvious that it's round - like a huge ball (which it is, of course!) Well, excuse me for stating the obvious! I just love the way the moon looks in the evening sky at the moment... it's like every Pink Floyd or Yes LP cover rolled into one! lol.


I went for a huge walk this evening, just as the sun was setting. I'd already made a monumental life decision (see the other post), and I guess I just needed to get some big gulps of fresh air to set the thinking straight in my brain... something like that, anyway! Watching the sky change colour around you is always a mind-altering matter to me - I adore being part of it! And then having the moon float away above you as well... whew! Lovely. I'm feeling happy-sad at the moment sitting here this evening, with no-one to share my thoughts with, my hopes, hurts, fears and busted dreams. No one to put their arm around my shoulder and just listen. No answers, just listen. It's a 'tad flattening' to say the least! pmsl!

Cyalayta
Mal :o)
Message Board - http://malboard.cjb.net
Home - http://maljam.cjb.net
mal@maljam.cjb.net
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, it's the light of the oncoming train." (Robert Lowell)
"The Lord survives the rainbow of His will." Robert Lowell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home