Saturday, September 11, 2004

(*) Edgell Jog

Once a year, this town has an 8km community fun-run, the 'Edgell Jog' (Edgell, one of the main sponsors, has a large plant here in town). Josh and I jogged/walked it last year, and had a ball together. I've asked him a few times over the past few weeks if he wanted to go in it, but he never really said yes or no. Last night he decided he wanted to go in it with me, which is great! It's on tomorrow morning! I guess I'd kinda decided I wasn't going to go in it this year, so I wasn't really preparing myself to get ready for it. Let me put it this way - I'm the most unfit I've ever been in my whole life! Let's hope I don't have a heartie at the end of it! No, it's OK - it's a community fun-run, so people are encouraged to walk it if they want to... people push prams and all sorts of things! So, Josh and I'll be fine - it's a good test for his asthma too. He hasn't had any trouble with it for about 2 years' now, which is unreal! It's just a great opportunity for Josh and I to just hang-out together, which we both really enjoy doing. I can't believe a year has flown past already since the last one... $#it! lol


Cyalayta
Mal :o)
Message Board - http://malboard.cjb.net
Home - http://maljam.cjb.net
mal@maljam.cjb.net
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, it's the light of the oncoming train." (Robert Lowell)
"The Lord survives the rainbow of His will." Robert Lowell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home