Saturday, July 17, 2004

Chilly Saturday

Brrrr...
I checked the thermometer inside just a little while ago - and it was
only 11c / 51f inside! No wonder I was feeling a bit chilly. Then I
hear on the radio that it's snowing about 40km away from here, on the
higher ground! Just as well it isn't really windy, otherwise it'd be really cold. I wasn't aware how
chilly it actually was... I'd rugged up pretty well this morning, with
lotsa layers on... it was only when I was having something to eat, and
I noticed the steam coming with my breath... pmsl! But I love living
around here - such a beautiful place to be part of.



Royal
Troon...

what were they thinking, naming a golf course 'Troon'?!? Everytime I
hear them mention it on the radio news, I can't help but smile. I
thought it was bad enuff having a goldfish called 'Thoon'! pmsl!


Bill takes a walk





Black Sorrows...
I pulled out a CD I don't listen to very often, and it's on even as I
type... "Harley & Rose" by an Aussie group 'The Black Sorrows'. OK
OK, I know it's not exactly the latest thing (CBS:1990), but it's still
a goodie. Got kinda a folkie thing going for it, so it's nice to have
on in the background.


I've given that Midnight Oil
CD I got the other day a good working over as well... some good
memories on that thing for me. Thankfully, I can shut my bedroom door
and flail about the room trying to dance like Peter Garratt! The Spastic Dance! lol


itchy and scratchy







Cyalayta


Mal
smile




eyes

Message Board
/ Email
/ Go Home


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! It actually snowed in parts of town... but I must have missed it! My flatmate was watching a soccer game as it was snowing lightly - sheesh! They had to close the highway over the mountains for a few hours in the pm - I wouldn't have been able to get up and throw some snowballs with the boys if I wanted to anyway! It doesn't lay long here... it's mainly melted by Sunday morning, even tho it was still blinkin' cold. So much for Australia the 'sunburnt country...' hahahaa

Cyalayta
Mal :o)

July 20, 2004 11:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home