Wednesday, August 11, 2004

(*) Greece

Bless my brother! lol. He knows I've got a 'thing' for Greece (which has absolutely nothing at all to do with the Olympics, by the way...). For my birthday last week, a large parcel arrived on the doorstep. He'd found a picture-book all about Greece, and had posted it up to me! Whoo hoo! I still can't believe the amazing colours of the place - it's almost unreal. The water is unlike anything I've ever seen before - almost satin. So, that adds upto 9 books I received for my birthday this year - 6 by George Johnston, 1 by Robert Lowell, and 1 on Greece! Whoo hoo! And there's 1 more Robert Lowell book to come - gees, I'll have to build a bigger room to fit them all in, I think... ahhh, you become more bookish as you get older, you know... well, that's my excuse, anyway...! lol

Cyalayta
Mal :o)
Message Board - http://malboard.cjb.net
Home - http://maljam.cjb.net
mal@maljam.cjb.net
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, it's the light of the oncoming train." (Robert Lowell)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home