Saturday, September 11, 2004

(*) Sept 11 - 3 years' on

3 years already... I'm sure everybody can recall clearly where they were when they heard/saw the 9/11 attack on New York for the first time. But, like everyone left behind who experience grief, life goes on... glad to see New York is rebuilding again... it's like loosing your parent... my dad died 7 1/2 years' ago, and although I know he's gone, I still miss him being around, but life goes on all the same. I hang onto the good and positive memories I have of him - and the funny and not so funny ones too! That's what life's all about, hey? The ups-and-downs of the journey... I guess it's how we manage to adapt to those changes that makes us the people we are and who we choose to become... oh shite, enough with the sermonising! pmsl!

(Pic source)

These farking terrorists are so clever - they end up blowing up themselves - and their own people! Isn't that what happened at the Aussie Embassy the other day?!? No Aussies were killed, just local nationals! Bloody twits! Actions like this only go to prove that these farking terrorists are so stoopid - like mental cases with a low cranial capacity for basic reality. How can anybody take these farkwits seriously?!? They only end up blowing up their own people! D'oh!

Textual reference... I borrowed a CD from the library yesterday, Sting's "...All this Time", which, I didn't realise until I got it home and read the sleeve notes, he recorded live with a band in Italy - on Sept. 11, 2001!

Cyalayta
Mal :o)
Message Board - http://malboard.cjb.net
Home - http://maljam.cjb.net
mal@maljam.cjb.net
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, it's the light of the oncoming train." (Robert Lowell)
"The Lord survives the rainbow of His will." Robert Lowell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home