Saturday, September 25, 2004

(*) Friday after Thursday before Saturday


I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Pointless:: telemarketing evangelism
  2. Sadistic:: teenage girls in shorts
  3. Bunny:: Souths
  4. Betrayal:: churchianity
  5. Oliver:: Fitz-...
  6. Star Wars:: Wookie
  7. Let it ride:: Rev it up, little boy and...
  8. Ray of light:: Sunrise
  9. Tight:: bank manager
  10. Gadget:: sciccors



1. My toilet is the most used piece of furniture in my house.
2. The one electronic 'gadget' that I use most often is my puter mouse.
3. My favorite appliance, and the one I absolutely cannot live without is the fridge.
4. One thing that I thought I just HAD to have at one time, and I now barely ever use, is my hat with sleeves.
5. I find it easiest to keep in touch with family and friends via email.
6. I own more cd's (or other music media) than I do sox.
7. All my important addresses are stored in/on my address list on my desk.
8. If I had to live without TWO keys on my keyboard, I would choose 'End' & 'Print Screen'.
9. I probably own about 2 pieces of software that I haven't used in years.
10. There are a few food items that I try NEVER to run out of, and those would be milk.

(Thanx to Third Daughter for alerting me to these pieces of loopiness!)

Cyalayta
Mal :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amnesia said...

What on earth is a hat with sleeves?

September 27, 2004 12:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home