Friday, July 02, 2004

(*) Friday is today

CD's... Here's a list of CD's I play endlessly! They're not in any particular order either. Looking at it, it's funny that I've got so many 'Best Of' ones, but that's a good place to start. I'd love some more early Stones, The Who, plus XTC - and The Beach Boys' 'Pet Sounds'! Am I an old geeser? You betya - and proud of it! pmsl! There's many a day or night when I'm sitting at this damn desk typing away, with one of these oozing out of my CD player here... either thru the air, or thru some groovy (lol) headphones - I don't wanna keep my flatmate awake forever listening to all my 'classical music'! lol

Even as I'm writing this, I'm listening to Bob Dylan's 'Blonde on Blonde' - for like the umteen-millionth time. I can never get weary of the sound of this thing!

* The Beatles - Abbey Road; Let It Be - Naked; (White Album); Sgt. Pepper's; Revolver; Rubber Soul; Past Masters Vol. 1
* Crowded House - Recurring Dream (Best Of); Woodface; Temple of Low Men; Crowded House
* Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
* Led Zeppelin - Remasters
* Jimi Hendrix - Experience Hendrix
* Pink Floyd - Echoes (Best Of)
* The Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street
* Bob Dylan - Another Side of Bob Dylan; Bringing It All Back Home; Highway 61 Revisited; Blonde on Blonde; Greatest Hits (Vol. 3)
* Paul McCartney - Wingspan
* Beach Boys - The Very Best
* Deep Purple - Made in Japan
* The Yardbirds - The Yardbirds
* The Byrds - Super Hits
* Neil Young - Tonight's the Night
* Cream - Strange Brew (Best Of)
* Crosby Stills and Nash - Crosby Stills and Nash
* Van Morrison - Super Hits
* The Bee Gees - The Record (Best Of)
* Sly and the Family Stone - Greatest Hits
* U2 - Rattle and Hum
* Michael Jackson - Dangerous
* Paul Kelly - Songs From the South (Best Of)
*Soundtrack from Forrest Gump


Cricket... I've been watching a little bit of the Test cricket on the TV. Australia's playing Sri Lanka in Darwin - a test in the middle of winter! Whoo hoo - ending the mid-year cricket drought! There's one bowler for Sri Lanka that I just can't get my head around... if you get to see his bowling action, maybe you'd appreciate where I'm coming from. The young bloke Malinga looks like a chucker to me - yet he's got 2 wickets today already! Gees! I dunno... it's just the wierdest action!
Cyalayta
Mal :o)

Email / Pic / Go Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home