Monday, June 28, 2004

(*) Initial Entry of the Mallard

G'day. This will be the place where I post my thoughts, comments, critiques on life, the universe, everything - and a banana. I'd love to hear back from ya on what's going on in my brain from time to time... that is, if anything is going on in there! lol

For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, my name is Maljam or Malster (that's my webname-nickname anyway), tho a very close friend calls me the 'Mallard' - a wild flying duck! Whoo hoo! I'm living in the Central West of NSW Australia, divorced, 40, with three wonderful sons. I'm trying to be a full-time University student...!

PS. When you see a post marked (*), that means it's a personal entry ie. a diary entry, a reflection or comment from me.

Cyalayta

Mal :o)

Message Board / Email / Go home

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on ya, Mal! Looks good! Keep at it.

Moofie :o)

June 28, 2004 11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home