Sunday, August 22, 2004

(*) My ABC's...

A-ACT YOUR AGE: 40 but i act about +/-12 sometimes...
B-BOYFRIEND: none, no way!
C-CHORE YOU HATE: pulling the erk out of the bottom of the sink after washing up
D-DAD'S NAME: Doug
E-ESSENTIAL MAKE UP ITEM: Don't wear it... maybe a bandaid?
F-FAVE ACTOR: John Hurt
G-GOLD OR SILVER: Gold
H-HOMETOWN: Bxxxxxxx, NSW
I-INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Bass, guitar, keyboard, drums
J-JOB TITLE: Human Being; University student
K-KIDS: three wonderful boys aged 11, 7 and 5.
L-LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: share a 2-bdrm townhouse, together with my goldfish
M-MOTHER'S NAME: Rae (Royal Australian Engineers?)
N-NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU'VE SLEPT WITH: no comment
O-OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: 1 - only when I was 5 and they thought I had a heart murmur - wrong!
P-PHOBIA: falling over backwards (?)
Q-QUOTE YOU LIKE: "Excuse me, which way is the stage?" Member of crowd wandering aimlessly thru the audience at Altamont Concert, 1969.
R-RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION: small-c christian
S-SIBLINGS: 1 brother, 10 years' older
T-TIME YOU WAKE UP: time to go to the loo...?
U-UNIQUE HABIT: Clicking my toes
V-VEGETABLE YOU REFUSE TO EAT: Yellow capsicums (I even eat Brussel Sprouts!!!)
W-WORST HABIT: Forgetting to brush my teeth when I'm staying at home for a few days - ewww!
X-X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: teeth (braces)
Y-YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: unburnt boiled water; chicken with mushrooms
Z-ZODIAC SIGN: Cancer-Leo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home