Wednesday, August 25, 2004

(*) The Eagles

A couple of months' ago, I 're-discovered' a box full of my old cassettes (like 20-years' worth! Argh!) I sorted thru them, and pulled out about 40-or-so that I thought would be good to listen and reminisce to. Right now I'm listening to a double-sided tape with 2 LP's from The Eagles. Now, I'm not a huge fan of this stuff, but it's nice having some low-key background music on while I work. Last year, someone sent me a DVD of their live gig "Hell Freezes Over," so it's good to hear the songs in their original context too. Like I said, I'm not a fan of The Eagles, but I appreciate their fine musicianship, singing and slick sound. Blah blah blah.

After this finishes, I might go from one extreme to the other - what about The Clashs' first two LP's?!? lol.

Cyalayta
Mal :o)
Message Board - http://malboard.cjb.net
Home - http://maljam.cjb.net
mal@maljam.cjb.net
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, it's the light of the oncoming train." (Robert Lowell)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home